Corporate Insolvency occurs when a corporate entity is unable to pay all of its debts as and when they fall due for payment.
There are three main notions of insolvency:
- Technical insolvency;
- Cashflow insolvency; and
- Balance Sheet insolvency.
Our corporate insolvency practice provides advice and assistance in the following areas:
- Informal Workouts and Arrangements with Creditors
- Appointment of External Administrator
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Members Voluntary Liquidation
- Court Ordered Liquidation
- Applications to Terminate Liquidation
- Directors Liability for Insolvent Trading
- Applications to set aside Creditor’s Statutory Demand
We act for companies who are experiencing insolvency, the directors of failed companies and clients who are otherwise affected by insolvency events.
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.